Along with urgent and emergent eye care it is incredibly important to keep up routine eye and vision healthcare. We are taking the necessary steps needed to once again provide necessary eye care services that have been under-utilized during the last couple of months while minimizing risk to patients and staff.
You can be assured that our practice is taking the necessary measures to make our office a safe space during these uncertain times. Please review the following information, and as always contact us with any questions or concerns at 805-583-3028.
Updated Office Hours
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Until further notice, appointments can be requested by phone only. Please call us at 805-583-3028.
As appointment time slots are being scheduled in a manner to ensure social distancing, please be mindful of keeping appointments. If an appointment needs to be rescheduled or cancelled, please provide 24-hour notice by calling us at 805-583-3028. Thank you!
Health & Safety Guidelines
We are doing our part in following CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees.
· We ask that patients who are ill to please stay home.
· Please avoid bringing additional people to your appointment.
· Staff and patients are required to wear cloth face covers upon arrival. Not required for children under two and those with disabilities.
· Temperature readings will be taken upon arrival.
· Promoting frequent and thorough hand washing for employees and patients.
· Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces, inventory, and equipment.
Eyewear & Contact Lenses Pick-Up Information
Please wait to receive either a phone call, text message, or email prior to coming into the office to pick-up eyewear and contact lenses orders. You may also call us at 805-583-3028 for order confirmation.